What differentiates this role?
- Demonstrated expertise of data management, process development, modeling, and analytics. Ability to develop, implement, and communicate independent analyses.
- Experience working with both sales (POS) and customer level data – preferably loyalty programs. Experience defining customer metrics e.g. R/F/M modeling
- Proven ability to manage and integrate data, tools, processes, and systems across disparate data sets
- Strong communication skills, ability to synthesize data into compelling stories and to communicate across all levels of the organization
Mine BBI Customer Data
- Develop analyses of customer data - segments based on purchase behavior, frequency, and/or demographics
- Identify and communicate key attributes of meaningful customer segments
- Partner with Marketing and Operations to design and implement customer analytic learning in marketing programs and operational initiatives
Mine BBI POS Data
- Analyze BBI marketing efforts and promotions to assess impact
- Independently develop analyses on complex data sets – such as check level data – finding relationships and patterns in the data to drive BBI sales
Develop communications of data and analytics
- Develop reports, templates, and dashboards to ensure information communication throughout the organization
- Develop data and analytic based presentations/stories to share learning and build consensus
- Expand the scope and influence of the analytics function through demonstrated business savvy, influencing skills, and effective communication.
- Effectiveness skills:
- Organizational Agility
- Execution with excellence
- Shared accountability - Working as a key member of a wider TEAM
- The candidate will require at least 5 years’ experience within consumer data/data analysis
- Candidate should have direct experience managing customer level data and/or sales data experience.
- The candidate will have technical experience with data visualization tools such as Machine Learning, R, SQL, Tableau and/or Microsoft Power BI.
- It also requires a proven ability to collaborate with multiple levels of an organization and experience in communicating with a non-technical audience.
Master’s Degree (Information Technology, Statistics, and Analytics) preferred