- Knowledgeable of all areas in the production department, including but not limited to Receiving, Processing, Flavor Center and all filling lines.
- Knowledgeable with CIP’s, chemical safety and use. Be flexible in their work hour to adjust to the changing need of the production department.
- Capable of changing job function daily / hourly as needs change.
- Follow all Hood, State and Federal guidelines to produce a high quality product.
- Fill out all required documents for what area they are working in.
- Other duties as assigned.
- GED or High School Diploma.
- Prior experience in a manufacturing setting preferred
- Basic Computer Skill preferred
- Ability to work well with people.
- Communication skills are a must.
- Multi-tasked Individual.
- Ability to work independently and in a team based atmosphere.
- Factory environment
- Varying noise and heat levels.
- Responsibilities allow occasional opportunity for varying work routine
Employees must be able to:
- Lift up to 60lbs. repetitively but not for entire shift.
- Walk, bend, lift, twist, reach, lean over, pull, push, stoop and stand on concrete floor on a regular basis and for long periods of time.
- Tolerate wet, hot, steamy work environment and loud noise.