Develop architecture artifacts and governing documents that support establishing an Enterprise Architecture (EA) for Human Resources Management, including business, system, and data architecture deliverables. Coordinate and facilitate meetings with subject matter experts and overcome communication challenges and barriers with clients to complete architecture tasks successfully. Conduct a complete assessment of EA products submitted for each milestone in support of System Engineering Technical Reviews. Apply architectural best practices and sound methodologies to support capabilities analysis, portfolio analysis, business process reengineering, and policy development. Prepare deliverables and presentations to communicate architecture practices, project schedules, resource requirements, and program status to clients.
- 5+ years of experience with providing project management, acquisition, systems integration, or software, network, or hardware engineering support
- 3+ years of experience with providing enterprise, segment, or solution level architecture support to clients
- 2+ years of experience with strategic consulting, analysis, and road-mapping to support decision-making
- Experience with Microsoft Office and architecture tools, including System Architect, Visio, and ERwin
- Knowledge of industry accepted standards and best practices to strategic planning, portfolio management, and architecture development and management, including FEA, DODAF, BPMN, UML, and ERD, such as IDEF1X
- Ability to interact and network with all levels of staff, including the internal staff and senior leadership at the client site, effectively
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Knowledge of the DoD Business Enterprise Architecture (BEA) and related assessment and compliance activities
- Ability to identify problems and articulate solutions
- Ability to be adaptable to new problems, techniques, and clients
- Ability to be dedicated to the team and willing to be of assistance
- Ability to develop products with minimal client inputs and direction
- Possession of excellent analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills, including leveraging visualizations
- BA or BS degree in an IT related field preferred
- FEAC Certified, Enterprise Architecture, or DoDAF Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.