Boies Schiller Flexner LLP, a national law firm with a preeminent trial practice, has an immediate opening for an experienced litigation paralegal in our Los Angeles office. The paralegal will manage a broad range of projects under the supervision of our attorneys.
Principal responsibilities will include:
· Assisting attorneys with the handling of cases during all phases of litigation;
· General case management, including case calendaring and managing deadlines, and managing case documents;
· Drafting and managing court filings, including cite and fact-checking legal briefs, confirming proper Bluebook or CSM citation, proofreading, and assembling of exhibits and appendices.
· Assisting with discovery, including with document collections, document reviews, and document productions;
· Conducting factual and legal research; and
· Preparing for depositions, hearings and trials.
Applicants must have working knowledge of the California and Federal court rules and procedures. Trial and electronic discovery experience are required. The candidate must be willing to work overtime as needed to meet business needs.
A bachelor’s degree and/or a certificate of completion from a paralegal program and a minimum of five years of litigation paralegal experience in California are required. Applicants must be fully vaccinated or present evidence of a legally recognized exemption.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and are an EEO employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $105,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Los Angeles, CA 90067