Under the supervision of the Director of Transportation, this candidate will be responsible for assisting the School Bus Driver with students in the Trumball County Head Start program in riding to and from school until they're safely received either at school or at home. Some assignments may be one-on-one. Approximately 4 hours per day.
- Ability to read and write
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with children, parents, and teachers
- Ability to work with pre-school age children (ages 3 to 5 years old)
- Ability to lift at least 40 pounds
- Physical ability to help children in and out of bus and seats
- Physical ability to perform all of the essential functions of the job
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
- 4 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Can you pass a criminal background check?
- Can you pass a physical and drug test?
Work Location: On the road