We are currently seeking qualified or experienced water meter installers for positions on the Texas project.
Previous Electric Meter Installation Experience and Water Meter Installation Experience is REQUIRED or PREFERRED.
DUE TO THE HIGH AMOUNT OF INTEREST IN THIS POSITION, PLEASE IDENTIFY ANY EXPERIENCE OR SIMILAR IN A COVER LETTER.
Hours – 40 Hours a week. Typically, City hours worked. Holidays off. Some Weekends Preferred.
8am – 5:00pm and 10:00am – 7:00pm. Weekend Shift Hours. Shifts Vary…
Pay-Rate-Piece Rate – Incentive rated pay. Typical pay rates range from $15 plus an hour depending on each individual’s ability to stay organized, keen to detail and have a great hard work ethic.
Hotel housing provided.
The fleet vehicle provided for work hours.
Weekly Allowance - $100.00 Weekly. (Non - Locals)
- Must have and obtain a valid driver's license.
- Must provide and obtain proof of vehicle insurance.
- Must be willing to travel throughout the U.S.
- Must pass a background check.
- Must also have a clean driving record.
- Must have a personal reliable vehicle and is needed to get to work like any job. (Fleet Vehicle and Fuel Provided for daily route work only.) Fleet Vehicle Provided for Lubbock project only and during work hours.
Meter Installer job duties consist of and vary from project to project:
- Meter installers must analyze the job site to complete the task for a successful and safe install of a meter, information gathered and program endpoints.
- Load product and unload product daily form personal vehicle or (Company Vehicle on certain projects) that is needed for the day of work.
- Drive through the city or rural routes to work site to work designated areas.
- Remove the existing meter and gather accurate information needed. (Water, Gas or Electric Meter)
- Install a new meter and input new information for accounts through a handheld system.
- Program Meter or Radio for communication to the AMI, AMR system.
- The work environment consists of utility locations of water, electric and gas meters.
- Working outside in all types of weather conditions when needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $25.00 /hour
- construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Valid Drivers License (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply