Crew Person - You don’t want to work just anyplace, and you don’t want to work just anytime. Maybe it’s early morning breakfast. Maybe it’s lunch. Maybe it’s late nights. Maybe it’s weekends. Whatever it is, you want to be challenged. And have fun. We think you can fit in. For job openings on your schedule, give us a try.
It's time you worked for someone who will give you the tools to learn, grow and be what you want to be - both personally and professionally. We're looking for hard working, enthusiastic individuals who want to be a part of a winning team. If you enjoy working with people and love to learn new things, we want to meet you.
As a Crew Person, you may be responsible for:
- Greeting customers with a smile
- Taking accurate food orders
- Preparing all of McDonald’s World Famous food
- Partnering with other Crew and Managers to meet target goals during your shift
- Restaurant Cleanliness
- Ensuring items are well stocked
You must be authorized to work in the United States.
Must have reliable transportation.
Background check required.
Minimum Age, 16