Shah Safari, Inc. is seeking a multi-task talented Administrative Assistant to support our CEO and President.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
-Manage CEO and President’s business and personal Microsoft Outlook calendars
-Schedule personal & business appointments for both executives – internal/external appointments and phone conferences (different time zones). Making sure executives are on time and prepared in advanced with the ability to handle last minute changes and high pressure situations.
-Arrange travel plans; domestic/international, hotel and logistics for business/personal. As well as booking travel for clients, Sr. management and guests. Familiar with passport/visa renewals is a plus.
-Composing and preparing email correspondence on behalf of executives; prioritize and communicate with executives.
-Expense reports and special assignments/projects.
-Gatekeeper; first point of contact with the highest standard of confidentiality. Serve as liaison for both executives.
-Coordinate personal & company events.
-sort and distribute all incoming and outgoing mail/packages.
-Run business and personal errands for executives.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
-At least 3 years of relevant experience working in related support role.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance.
- Hard working, diligent, and readily willing to take on new tasks.
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate several efforts simultaneously.
- Very detail oriented and proactive nature.
- Manage complex calendar and scheduling requirements.
-Ability to work independently on specialize projects
-Extremely efficient with strong organization skills
-Valid Driver’s License
-CPR/First Aide Certification
Resumes without salary requirements will not be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $18.00 /hour