We are currently seeking a full-time Store Manager to join our Whalers General Store - Poipu Shopping Village team!
The Store Manager is responsible for supervising, directing and managing all phases of store operations. The Store Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of the store, obtaining maximum sales and margins, ensuring maximum standards of customer service, the development of staff and meeting all targeted projections and goals through the effective utilization of available personnel and resources. Examples of the Store Manager’s responsibilities include but are not limited to staffing, training, scheduling, inventory control, equipment maintenance, loss prevention, growing sales and enhancing product ability by offering unique, high quality products in an inviting, customer oriented environment.
- Minimum 7 years of retail and/or service experience required. 3 years in a management or supervisory role.
- High school education preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
- Must be able to lift up to 30lbs.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must comply with all company policies and requirements.
- TB Clearance required.
Benefits include competitive wages, flexible schedules, medical insurance, paid vacation, 401k retirement plan with a company match, advancement opportunities, and more!
To apply, please submit your resume as a PDF via this posting or in person.
We're sorry that we will not be able to respond to all submissions, only qualified applicants will be contacted. Mahalo!
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
- Night shift
Weekly day range:
- Every weekend
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: In person