Responsible for providing complex analysis of information, problems and/or data of a diverse scope, where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Works with limited supervision. Exercises judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Analyzes and reports on the impact of current or proposed solutions. Assists in driving change as needed. Provides guidance and feedback to other analysts on the team. Supports project design, implementation, and post implementation for Walgreens Private Fleet initiatives. Support manager overseeing project development, through data analysis, cost tracking, and results validation. Analyst will use Walgreen’s Transportation Software and technology for assessing routing and modeling for projects and delivery design. Responsible for analyzing logistic systems and processes, recommending, and supporting the implementation of new processes and technology. Mentors and trains logistics analysts, develops standard streamlined processes for analytical team. Compiles data to be used in daily decision making. Works directly with routers for optimizing freight movement.
- Performs complex analysis of information, problems, and/or data under limited supervision. Develops recommendations for review of lead/ and/or management.
- Tracks, monitors and measures the benefit of implemented solutions for complex issues, applying company policies and procedures in the resolution of a wide range of issues. Acts as a subject matter expert with a full understanding of the area of specialization. Performs gap analysis and cost benefit analysis where indicated.
- Communicates risks to leadership with proposed plans for mitigation. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Computes metrics involving complex issues.
- Develops, analyzes and disseminates complex reports.
- Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise, working collaboratively and sharing knowledge with the team.
- Resolves complex issues.
- Receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments.
- Recommends streamlined processes and process improvements to more leadership. Assists in dynamic change as needed.
- Provides guidance and feedback to other team members.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
Walgreens www.walgreens.com is included in the Retail Pharmacy USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (Nasdaq: WBA), a global leader in retail pharmacy. As America’s most loved pharmacy, health and beauty company, Walgreens purpose is to champion the health and wellbeing of every community in America. Operating more than 9,000 retail locations across America, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, Walgreens is proud to be a neighborhood health destination serving approximately 8 million customers each day. Walgreens pharmacists play a critical role in the U.S. healthcare system by providing a wide range of pharmacy and healthcare services. To best meet the needs of customers and patients, Walgreens offers a true omnichannel experience, with platforms bringing together physical and digital, supported by the latest technology to deliver high-quality products and services in local communities nationwide.
Bachelor's Degree and at least 1 years of experience in a supply chain or business role OR a High School Diploma/GED and at least 4 years of experience in a supply chain or business role.
Advanced level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example:
using AVERAGE function, merging and centering cells, printing centered page and/or creating a pivot table).
Experience with Transportation Management Solutions (TMS) software
Experience in Private Fleet Operations
Advanced level skill in Microsoft Excel
Ability to run queries and extract data from a variety of sources