About Us: Health Innovations of America is a healthcare organization dedicated to the transformation of healthcare through innovation across a continuum of personalized healthcare service delivery, consulting services and Technology solutions.
The VP, Global HR Business Partner must be a transformational leader providing the vision, direction, strategy, tactics, and operational excellence to support Innovation, Strategy, Retention and Service Excellence. You will counsel senior leaders, help them analyze problems and create solutions in a complex, changing healthcare environment. Your HR leadership will impact employee engagement, performance and planning of key talent to help grow the business and maintain a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
HUMAN RESOURCES = 50 %
- Acts as a liaison with recruitment, compensation and benefits, employee services, learning services, systems training and consulting, talent management and employee relations to ensure that all human resources needs are communicated and managed to meet the needs of the business.
- Manages all human resources initiatives associated with workforce balancing, including but not limited to, skills assessments, employee selection and de-selection, severance activities, and outplacement. Ensures the design and consistent application of tools to accomplish all activities related to workforce balancing, and that all activities are performed according to regulatory and Company guidelines.
- Oversees and collaborates in proactive workforce planning activities associated with the rollout of complex business transformation initiatives. Oversees the development and consistent application of processes that support the transformation and provide a substantial ROI.
- Supports the design, development, and implementation of the human resources strategic plan through the understanding of the transformation goals and objectives, operating environment, culture, opportunities and constraints.
- Supports the business process by providing human resources expertise that enhances communication, and facilitates the design of strategies to attract, retain, and develop talent.
- Facilitates effective communication to provide cohesive and productive interactions with all departments of the Human Resources division.
- Participates in Company-wide initiatives/projects acting as HR business transformation representative to provide direction and information on best practices and processes, identifying interdependencies which have a people impact, and influencing the decisions made.
- Manages the process to establish and implement human resources best practices.
- Develops and mentors staff through on-boarding, open communication, training and development opportunities and performance management processes; builds and maintains employee morale and motivation; ensures the team is appropriately staffed with required competencies; fosters a diverse and inclusive workplace.
OPERATIONS = 45 %
- Serves as a trusted advisor to the CEO and other executives. Counsels senior leaders on all aspects of HR implications involved in restructurings, re-organizations, new business opportunities, mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, and divestitures. Ensures that all necessary teas are actively engaged in the process, as well as other HR groups, to ensure delivery of services and solutions.
- Leads and manages the annual compensation and performance management / calibration process for core technical, executive, and critical capability roles.
- Understands the business challenges and partners with business leaders & CEO to diagnose and develop interventions that drive the Team Member experience, engagement and retention. Envisions, directs, and deploys strategic HR solutions. Prioritizes solutions around the targeted business, key critical/cultural capabilities.
- Leads enterprise workforce & talent planning. Collaborates with senior executives to assess current, interim, and future HR needs and manpower forecasting to ensure a balance between optimal and peak staffing and effective cost management.
- Consults with the enterprise on capability and OE initiatives
- Models HR service and solution requirements against current and future operating requirements and allocates/seeks additional resources to exceed client expectations. Ensures that HR staffing model effectively meets both retail and non-retail operational requirements.
- Aligns HR services and solutions activities, plans, and programs with the strategic plan to ensure that all supporting services drive achievement of objectives, both short- and long-term, in a cost effective / efficient manner and with primary focus on Team Member experience.
- Proactively deploys tools and resources to address adverse/complex employee relations/engagement trends.
- Identifies sources of positive trends and implements/shares best practices across the HR function.
- Provides leadership, mentoring and coaching for all staff and fosters a culture of customer centricity, accountability, innovation and team building.
PAYROLL = 5 %
- Maintains payroll information by designing systems; directing the collection, calculation and entering of data.
- Maintain and update all payroll records.
- Monitor compliance of all operational policies and processes against state and federal rules and laws.
- Process payroll and ensure that it is submitted on a timely basis.
- Ensure that all changes and updates are included in the HRIS system and matched in payroll and put into the file for record.
- A desire to make a difference.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least eight (8) years of experience in Human Resources which must have included at least three of these major areas within HR such as HR generalist, total rewards, staffing, employee relations, organizational development/effectiveness, labor relations, and/or talent acquisition, etc., OR High School Diploma/GED and at least eleven (11) years of experience in Human Resources which must have included at least three of these major areas within HR such as HR generalist, total rewards, staffing, employee relations, organizational development/effectiveness, labor relations, and/or talent acquisition, etc.
- Experience developing strategic initiatives which align with business goals and budget.
- Experience leading and implementing change activities that drive innovation, enhanced employee relations, operational excellence, and competitive advantage. Develops tools to measure and report on attainment of such activities.
- Experience interacting with and influencing decisions of senior leaders based upon implications of human resources strategies and programs.
- Experience establishing & maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization, in the business community & with vendors.
- Experience developing a project plan, including charter, scope, project management approach and management plans, such as the statement of work, cost estimates, schedule, etc.
- Experience collaborating with internal and external resources, including COEs, to identify strategies that solve organizational issues
- At least five (5) years of experience planning, developing, and managing departmental expense and capital budgets.
- At least five (5) years’ experience of direct leadership and cross functional team leadership.
- Willing to travel up to 20% of the time for business purposes (within/outside of the US).
- Master’s degree, MBA, and/or JD.
- Experience in healthcare or behavioral health.
- Experience interpreting and administering collective bargaining agreements.
- Human Resources experience with a healthcare in both the field and corporate setting.
- Experience leading HR activities within mergers, acquisition, joint ventures, and/or divestitures.
- Experience with evaluating people impacts for new operating models, companies, or complex transactions.
- Experience with evaluating people impact to hyper growth new business models
- Experience consulting on HR matters to senior business team and leaders to drive M and A transactions, global strategies and initiatives.
- Experience in digitally native companies with roles in IT, digital, product development, data, analytics.
- Experience consulting on HR matters to Healthcare Services senior business team and leaders to drive global healthcare strategies and initiatives.
- Experience coordinating communications and HR policies among in an international matrix organizational environment.
Integrity: We are committed to the highest standards of integrity and professionalism without compromise.
Inspire: We develop, celebrate and empower our staff, clients, and communities.
Excellence: We harness talent, expertise and innovation in our services.
Dream: We transcend the healthcare industry by re-imagining what is possible – and achieving it.
Partnerships: We nurture a winning network of partners to enable mutual loyalty and expertise.
Sustainability: We are driven by our responsibility as global citizens to make a difference and act with the highest of ethics.
Award-Winning – A Great Place to Work!
“The Best Place To Be Your Best”That’s our challenge to people who take pride in making a difference and want ongoing opportunities to do it better.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Health Innovations of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $41,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Assistance
- Vision Insurance
- Human Resources: 1 year (Preferred)
- Only full-time employees eligible