1. Provide a highly visible, professional security presence at assigned sites by providing Legendary Service to all clients, tenants, vendors, and guests.
2. Strictly adhere to and enforce all company and client rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and standards of conduct.
3. Maintain strong situational awareness to detect suspicious activity, security issues, and safety hazards.
4. Concisely and articulately convey information to a variety of operations staff members through multiple media (i.e.: in person, telephone, email, written reports).
5. Communicate with a diverse population through a variety of media, primarily interpersonal communications.
6. Enforce access control and visitor management policies at assigned sites by challenging unauthorized persons and authenticating any visitors, guests, or vendors.
7. Responsibly use client- and company-provided equipment to monitor building systems, detect undesirable conditions, support emergency response efforts, notify key personnel, and document security activities.
8. Account for the issuance of badges, hard keys, and other access credentials as assigned to the Security Department and in accordance with established procedures.
9. Maintain professional, collaborative working relationships with SecurAmerica, Property Management, Engineering, Housekeeping, Parking, and other associated operations staff members at assigned sites.
10. Maintain strict confidentiality of security, property management, and tenant operations, ensuring that sensitive information is protected from both internal and external threats.
11. Performs other duties as assigned by the supervisor or Security Management.
Performing security patrols, interior and exterior, via foot of up to 18 floors, protecting property from theft, fire and water leaks and writes reports
Provide any needed assistance to customers, employees and visitors with the department's procedures. This assistance may come in the form of lifting or carrying incapacitated or injured persons, assisting with building evacuations, promptly investigating water leak as well as fires.
Enforce building security procedures, including parking regulations
Use automated patrol software system to document building patrols
Respond to alarms, emergency situations and other calls for assistance
You may also be asked to perform other related duties as assigned by a Site Supervisor, Lead Officer, Security Manager or Operations Manager.
Work is performed for an assigned property, which may consist of one or more buildings. You will work both inside and outside the building and may be exposed to a variety of weather conditions, emergency situations, and terrains (i.e.: concrete, grass, asphalt, marble, etc). You must be able to life and use equipment such as ladders and fire extinguishers, and you may be tasked with assisting injured persons by physically relocating them to safe locations. You will be required to stand and/or walk for periods of time, and you must have the ability to climb stairs and walk on inclined surfaces while patrolling.
SecurAmerica is a privately-held, American-owned premium contract security services company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Our mission is to provide legendary and responsive security service solutions to our client, which provide uncompromising value, cost effectiveness and results to our clients' diverse business needs. Our business model is based on creating and delivering operational excellence to each and every customer by selecting the right people, training them to exceed our customers' requirements and providing them with a culture that is focused on 100% customer and employee satisfaction. This model has earned us the respect of the security industry, fueled robust growth in every market we have entered and resulted in high annual employee and customer retention rates that serve as industry benchmarks.
Screenings: Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check
SecurAmerica LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, color, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or physical handicap, or any other status protected by federal or state law.