The Pernet Early Intervention Programprovides family-centered, community-based, home visiting services in Worcester and most surrounding areas, for eligible infants and toddlers who have been diagnosed with developmental delays, established medical conditions and/or specific risk factors.
As a Registered Nurse in our program, you will be part of a strong and determined team of multidisciplinary professionals. You will participate in eligibility evaluations with your team and act as a Service Coordinator for individual families. Providing services to children based on their Individual Family Service Plan (IFSP), you will work with individual families and children in their homes, their daycare providers' or community sites.
- Provide direct intervention services to children 0-3 and their families
- Conduct developmental evaluations and assessments
- Develop and implement Individualized Family Service Plans
- Coordinate services and act as a resource for children and families
- Assist in transition planning prior to discharge from the program
- Attend staff meetings, in-service education and other professional meetings as required
- Maintain client and administrative records according to center policy
This position is productivity bonus eligible
- Master’s Degree in counseling psychology, clinical psychology, educational psychology or current licensure as a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist.
- Current valid US-issued driver’s license and ability to provide a registered and insured automobile for work-related purposes, including travel between work sites
- Ability to work independently and contribute to the overall success of the team
- Experience working with young children and families
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written and communication skills; flexibility
- Spanish speaking candidates encouraged to apply
- Must be able to pass a CORI background check
Job Type: Full-time
- Mental Health: 2 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance