Everyone is trying to “harness the power of the cloud,” but not everyone knows how. As a cloud architect, you know how to build a cloud based technical architecture that meets customer needs and takes advantage of cloud capabilities. What if you could use your cloud architecture skills to improve the Army’s operations? We need you to help us develop cloud based solutions to some of the Army’s toughest challenges.
As a cloud architect on our team, you’ll be part of a team focused on providing secure and reliable infrastructure for software development systems You’ll recommend tools and capabilities based on your research of the current environment and knowledge of various on premise, cloud based, and hybrid resources. You’ll learn how to help customers overcome their most difficult challenges in cloud migration from an experienced team. You’ll work with cloud infrastructure team to ensure standards are met as you guide them through cloud migration. This is an opportunity to use the latest cloud technologies as you look for ways to improve your customer’s environment using current cloud capabilities. You’ll be able to build your experience in Network/DevOps engineering while developing critical systems for the Army. We focus on growing as a team to make the best solutions for our customers, so you’ll have resources for mentoring and learning new skills and tools. Join our team as we transform Army recruiting with cloud technology.
Empower change with us.
Nice If You Have:
- 5+ years of experience in a hands-on network engineering and operations role managing Cloud Services (AWS)
- 3+ years of experience with working in an AWS environment, including S3, EC2, Cloudwatch, VPC, ELB, Route53, and RDS
- Experience with troubleshooting including IP fundamentals, DNS, load balancing, proxies, and firewalls
- Experience with Linux / UNIX systems administration including shell scripting, database configuration and management, and managing server infrastructures
- Knowledge of networking and cloud technologies and experience with large scale internet application architectures, clustering, high availability, virtualization, and networking
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Security+ certification
- Experience in Agile development methodologies, including sprints and Kanban
- Experience with ticketing systems, including Atlassian Jira
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn’t all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you’ll have access to:
experts in virtually every field
a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You’ll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.