We are looking for experienced Key Account Manager for Radcure business unit, who is accountable for delivering a broad and deep relationship with our key account customers in Ohio, Western Pennsylvania, Michigan and Kentucky areas.
This position requires a strongly motivated person with a significant experience in Marketing, Sales or Business roles in a Chemical industry.
Position is home based - located in one of the following states:
- Western Pennsylvania
- Develop a thorough understanding of the Key Accounts competitive position in the market and the present, medium and long term strategic Business plan
- Drive relationship building with customer at all levels of both organizations
- Evaluate the attractiveness of the segments based on profitability and growth
- Develop detailed Customer mapping, taking into account all dimensions
- Assess our competitive position (market share, cost position, technology, performance) at the Key Accounts
- Building value aligned with customer goals and Radcure’s growth Strategy
- Meeting the agreed upon budgeted sales volumes, revenues and contribution margin targets
- Leading joint development projects between Key Accounts and allnex
- Develop, manage and drive implementation of a value-maximizing Key Account plan
- Co-ordinate pricing for the Key Account and prepare/lead negotiations in alignment with the BU’s Strategies
- Propose a value maximizing Key Account investment plan
- Build, lead and motivate a cross-functional Key Account team
Required Skills and Experience
- In-depth understanding of company key clients and their position in the industry
- Excellent business, commercial and technical awareness
- Encouraging personality, ability to mentor and lead
- Strong execution skills
- Customer focused
- Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- University degree in a Technical or Business discipline.
- Post-graduate Business qualification is highly preferable.
- Minimum 5 year's Sales/Marketing/Key Account Management experience in Chemical industry.
Conditions of Employment
- Travel expected: 30%- 50%
- Location: Home office
allnex is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.