The Pricing Analyst contributes as to the price development process by working with Product Directors, Product Analysts, Commodity Managers, Pricing Strategy Analysts, and Change Control Analysts. This entry level pricing role allows a natural progression to additional positions within Pricing, Product Marketing, Corporate Purchasing, and other departments.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Improve customer uptime by facilitating expedited RFQs and part price definition for emergency Not-On File customer service requirements.
- Support Sales and Margin objectives through execution of short term promotional price strategies.
- Analyze programs for completeness and accuracy and process updates to the system including price, cost, sourcing, part attributes and preloading new supplier product offerings.
- Collaborate with Price Strategy Analyst to support SBU pricing and program support.
- Participate in continuous improvement projects.
- Bachelors degree in Supply Chain, Business or related field required
- Experience with a large scale transactional business system
- Experience with Microsoft Suite
- Six-Sigma certification is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiastic team player with a self-starter personality
- Organizational and documentation skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work effectively
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $47,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year