****3+ years experience highly preferred****
1 year experience as an AUTOMOTIVE service advisor REQUIRED.
A Service Advisor is responsible for communicating with customers about their vehicle repair needs and relaying information to the Service Technicians. Their duties include greeting customers and helping them determine repairs and relevant costs, maintaining up-to-date knowledge about their employer’s range of services and contacting customers to update them about their vehicle’s repair status.
Depending on experience, make 50-120K per year, plus commission!
Full-time Service Advisors spend the majority of their time in an office setting, although they frequently visit the repair shop. Duties and responsibilities may include the following:
- Greeting customers and directing them to an available technician
- Consulting with technicians about needed repairs and alternatives that can be offered in place of expensive repairs
- Answering customer questions about service outcomes and consulting with technicians when necessary
- Informing customers about potential cost savings and warranty protections
- Assisting customer with deciding to fix their car through the dealership’s shop or trading the vehicle in
- Overseeing and managing the service center’s scheduling and workflow
- Informing customers of changes in service or when their vehicle is ready to be picked up
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Service Advisor: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: In person