Need Availability for both shifts: M-F 9am-5:30pm; 10:30am-7:30pm
Starting Pay Rate:
$15.00/Hr. or $15.75/Hr. for the 10:30am-7:30pm shift.
Founded in 2006, eHealth Technologies is the industry-leading provider of clinically informed referral services. We serve more than half of the nation’s top 100 hospitals, including 17 of the top 20 U.S. News & World Report Honor Roll Hospitals for 2017 -2018, and leading health information exchanges (HIEs) across the United States. The company’s eHealth Connect® solution enhances patient and physician satisfaction by streamlining referrals and intelligently aggregating patients’ clinical records. This ensures that physicians have the right healthcare information to care for their patients, right when they need it. For more information, visit www.eHealthTechnologies.com. Connect with us @eHealthtec, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Career Opportunity Description:
This position is a member of eHealth Technologies’ Operations team in a customer service aspect, plays a pivotal role in delivering critical patient medical information as requested by customers. This position plays a key role in the accomplishment of eHealth Technologies business objectives by providing their assigned regional customers exceptional value and timely information. This is an entry level position. The person will work in a dynamic, fast paced, team-oriented work environment that is guided by and upholds company core values.
Starting Pay is $15.00/hour
- Opens and validates requests, requests information from providers via fax or phone, follows up open requests, ensures all information is received and accurate
- Efficiently and effectively documents request progress in case management system.
- May also undertake additional activities at the request of the customer.
- Proactively addresses and elevates customer service issues to Regional Team Leader.
- Adheres to established business processes, policies and regulations
- Ensures customer requests are processed in a timely and HIPAA compliant manner maintaining appropriate documentation.
- Appropriately prioritizes work to support team goals
- Ensures all policies and procedures are followed appropriately with emphasis on strict adherence to HIPAA guidelines.
- Proactively monitors request activity and takes necessary action to avert potential customer service issues.
- Performs at a high level of quality to eliminate the potential for incorrect transfer of Patient Health Information.
- Maintains effective communication and good relationships with all providers.
- High School Diploma or GED required. AAS degree in related field preferred.
- 1 year of customer service experience, medical records experience preferred.
- Demonstrated excellence in communication (written and verbal) with customers
- Proficiency in all aspects of PC utilization including MS office.
- Demonstrates an uncompromising level of integrity, honesty, trustworthiness, and ethical behavior
- Detail oriented and exhibits an urgency to achieve results.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Results-driven, action-oriented, and self-motivated mindset.
- Must be experienced and comfortable working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and able to deal well with change and ambiguity
- Exercises good judgment and utilizes creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to complete tasks accurately and within strict time constraints
- Regular and reliable in person attendance is required to perform the duties of the position.
- Work requires willingness to occasionally work a flexible schedule.
- Directly supervised by Regional Team Leader
- Interacts regularly with eHealth Technologies staff, customers, vendors, and community businesses.
- Physical Requirements: Extended periods of time typing, data entry, sitting, read, writing. Lifting up to 20 lbs.
- Mental Requirements include: General, Visual, and Numerical Intelligence. Analytical skills.
eHealth Global Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer