Responsibilities and Duties
- You will be responsible for receiving incoming phone calls and e-mails
- This will include screening calls and directing them to the appropriate corresponding person to aid the customer. As well, respond to incoming bid requests.
- Welcome walk-in visitors
- Sending proposals
- Setting appointments
- Manage online lead generation disputes
- You will need to work with vendors on a regular basis
- You will need to manage outside events and handle all coordination of these events
- Help in Job Scheduling
- Assist marketing department with collateral and reporting
- Track CRM Statistics / Effectiveness
- Rehash calls to prospects needing more time to make decision
- Assist with referral partnerships and social media outlets
- Assist with any other tasks related to revenue generation
- Miscellaneous administrative duties as needed.
- Assist upper management, support team with assigned tasks when needed.
Qualifications and Skills
- Detail oriented, organized and hard working with a tenacious and positive attitude
- Ability to use variety of software including, Internet, Excel, Word, Outlook, search engines and browsers.
- Accelerated and passionate learner that is goal-oriented and self-motivated.
- Ability to read people and consistently communicate respectfully and positively.
- Punctual, reliable, and have exceptional time management abilities
- Conscientious and responsible
- Must have a clean background and driving record
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)