The Marketing and Promotions Representative will work directly with and report to the Marketing Manager. This may involve doing research on a target market, actively participating in product knowledge seminars and morning meetings, and providing direct customer service and sales support to consumers. The Marketing and Promotions Representative can expect to gain insight into innovative marketing and communications strategies through full participation in company activities and directives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct market and territory research
- Assist Account Managers with customer interactions and sales support
- Assist with the launch of new campaigns and products as needed
- Accurately input customer data and track sales records
- Attend and learn all product knowledge for clients and apply in actual consumer interactions and marketing initiatives
- Developing skills in training, coaching and leadership
- Additional duties as assigned
- Customer service, customer solutions and/or sales experience.
- Leadership role without formal authority
- Effective decision making
- Displays effective interpersonal & communication skills (internal/external)
- Delivers timely and accurate information to customers & internal business partners both verbally and in writing.
- Achieves mutual understanding by summarizing & reviewing agreements
- Actively listens.
- Demonstrates understanding of our clients products and services
- Recognizes and responds to new/additional opportunities at existing customers
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Prior Business, Sales, Marketing or Public Relations experience preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year