Have a background in Supply Chain? We have an awesome Supply Chain opportunity for a Hospitality Company as a Planner/Inventory Specialist in Valencia, CA! Some of your job responsibilities would include planning and forecasting & managing inventory reports. This is a contract opportunity offering competitive pay!!! Qualified candidates please submit your resume today.
Your job duties would be:
Your required skills:
- Planning and forecasting including annual planning process
- Orders & maintains inventory of supplies, materials & equipment
- Builds relationships with vendors to ensure satisfaction & on time delivery of orders
- Review performance of key and core items.
- Identify reorder quantities and write orders.
- Provide regular reporting and analysis to highlight actual performance of key metrics versus plan and forecast by dept/class and ship/trade.
- Analyze SKU productivity in order to maximize performance; recommend SKU counts.
- Bachelor’s degree or 3-5 years of purchasing experience
- ADVANCED MS EXCEL SKILLS A MUST!!
- Must have working knowledge with an ERP system
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- Must have knowledge & experience with inventory control, purchasing & planning
- Must meet deadlines & be comfortable working in a fast paced environment