National Retail Accounts Manager -- CBD industry
The Person for the Job:
As our National Retail Chain Accounts Manager, you will pioneer Joy Organics’ national retail presence by working with top retail chains. You are a skilled networker and salesperson who can run with our premium product line and develop it into a dominant channel for our business.
What You Get Out of the Deal: Full-time work with an awesome gang of people making $80,000-$100,000/year based on experience, plus monthly bonuses. There are numerous other benefits associated with this position.
What You Bring to the Table:
- MUST have extensive experience establishing and developing wholesale partnerships with national retail chains (CVS, Walgreens etc.)
- Ability to independently contact and meet with retail buyers
- Knowledge of relevant conferences and trade shows (ECRM, RangeMe etc.)
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills required
- Positive attitude and sense of humor - especially when the going gets tough
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must live in Fort Collins area
- Establish strong business relationships with national and local retail chains
- Assess retailer need for our products through calls and meetings
- Forecast pricing needs and coordinate with retailers on supply logistics
- Oversee entire product rollout with each retail partnership
- Build our retail partnership network through attendance of conferences and trade shows
- Promptly responding to emails and calls
- Minimal weekend hours keeping up with communications
Working at Joy Organics:
Nestled in the heart of Old Town Fort Collins, CO is a booming retail and wholesale THC-free CBD company offering a wide range of premium CBD products. We specialize in providing an upscale retail CBD experience to the Fort Collins community, but we are also a leading wholesale and private label distributor trusted by hundreds of our partners across the nation. We want to be known for the great care we take with our clients and employees alike.
- Our goal is to use our premium products to bring natural, effective, and affordable care to our fellow human beings throughout the world.
- We invest in and support our employees by encouraging their ideas, input, and talents in our restless pursuit to be the number one place to go for accurate, helpful information on CBD.
- We strive to produce incredible products that change our customers' lives for the better and offer employees one of the most fun, meaningful and professional experiences available.
- We live and breathe first-class customer service across all of our departments – all of the time.
What We Need From You:
**Show us what you’re really made of by submitting all application materials below, as incomplete applications are immediately dismissed.
- Completed application form at https://bit.ly/2RWvZ8j
- Your awesome resume
- A quick assessment sent to your email by Indeed, upon pressing "APPLY"
- A creative way of introducing yourselfto us. This could be a cover letter, video or anything else!
(Please do not call the store or drop these documents off at the store)
What Happens Next?
Your time is just as valuable as ours, so you can expect to hear back from us in less than a day -- once you submit all application materials. Until then just sit back, relax and get excited. Your new career is one resume away.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- retail chain partnership: 1 year (Required)
- cannabis industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- national sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- regional sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Fort Collins, CO (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- Other forms
- Remote/Work from home
- Multiple locations
- One location
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Employee discounts
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules