Hourly Wage Estimate: $41.90 - $62.87 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Do you have the career opportunities as an ACO Care Manager you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Pacific Partners Management Services Inc. which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
PPMSI offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
Colleague recognition program
Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as an ACO Care Manager where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES:The ACO Care Manager’s primary function is to implement accountable care programs which meet contractually identified targets for efficiency and quality. The programs will be designed to implement interventions which will subsequently prevent unnecessary admissions, readmissions, and overutilization in a healthcare system, to meet the Triple Aim of better care, better health, and lower costs. The ACO Care Manager initiates and coordinates a multidisciplinary team approach to care management across the care continuum to ensure timely and appropriate access to care. The ACO Care Manager effectively manages patients at high risk for healthcare complications to help improve their quality of life.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO: CARE MANAGEMENT
- Initiate and coordinate a multidisciplinary team approach to care management which includes patients, payors, and providers, across the care continuum.
- Evaluate patients’ comprehensive medical and social support and devise a comprehensive plan of care to support patients’ self-management of condition(s), arrange for services and ensure continuity of care at optimal levels.
- Design care plans which ensure seamless continuity of care, minimize the potential for duplication of services, and reduce fragmentation and gaps in care.
- Enhance and continuously improve communication and collaborative relationships with multidisciplinary healthcare team members including payors and providers.
- Open and assign transplant cases; find health plan DOFR, identify health plan case manager. Act as a liaison between health plan, facility and IPA. Ensure global period is identified and adhered to. Review and manage all authorizations for transplant related authorizations.
- Act as a patient advocate protecting privacy and confidentiality issues.
- Provide patient education, monitor health needs, and coordinate community resources.
- Prevent adverse patient events to minimize poor outcomes.
- Maintain a comprehensive working knowledge of community resources, payor requirements, and network services available to the target population.
- Identifying opportunities for health promotion and illness preventions.
- Perform face-to-face patient visits in the home or physician office setting. All patient visits are “hands-off” visits for educational purposes only.
- Identify high risk patients by reviewing the daily discharge list and contact the patient for transition of care calls timely.
- Complete Transitions of Care, CCM, PHQ-9 and SEMCD assessments as needed.
CLINICAL PROGRAM PARTICIPATION
- Work with team members, both internally and externally, to provide accountable program results.
- Participate in accountable care management meetings, both internally and externally, as required.
- Attend accountable care training sessions, as required.
- Work with the PPMSI medical management team to develop tools and methods of identifying high risk patients using payor information as well as in-house analysis.
- Ensure targeted high risk chronically ill patients are enrolled in care management programs according to program requirements.
- Coordinate efforts with the Quality Management team to meet quality gate targets for identified patients, as required by the accountable care programs.
- Assume responsibility for special projects as assigned by the Medical Director.
Physician Services Groupis skilled in physician employment, practice and urgent care operations. We are experts in hospitalist integration, and graduate medical education. We lead more than 1,300 physician practices and 170+ urgent care centers. We are HCA Healthcare’s graduate medical education leader. We provide direction for over 260 exceptional resident and fellowship programs. We focus on carrying out value-added solutions. These solutions help physicians deliver patient-centered healthcare. We support HCA Healthcare's commitment to the care and improvement of human life.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our ACO Care Manager opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.