TXR Global Technology Services, Inc., a leader in wireless telecommunications infrastructure construction and maintenance, has been providing wireless services and solutions to national carriers for 20 years. Headquartered in King of Prussia, PA we offer employment opportunities in a challenging work environment with competitive pay, excellent benefits including medical, dental, company provided life insurance, 401k with company match, paid time off, and company paid holidays.
Currently, we have a job opening for Construction Managers to join our team and oversee Distributed Antenna System (DAS) and in-building wireless construction projects throughout the mid-Atlantic and Northeast region.
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing installation staff, construction sub-contractors and customers on multiple wireless projects for major cellular network customers to include surveys, scoping, scheduling, estimating, bidding, construction, reporting, completion, closeouts, and customer acceptance.
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on technical work experience as a foreman/lead supervisor related to DAS,/in-building wireless systems, Nokia/Ericsson BTS radio equipment, AC/DC power, etc. to include installation, testing, commissioning, closeout documents and acceptance for AT&T Mobility Network. AT&T Turf project experience preferred.
- Minimum 2 years experience with specific OEM DAS systems such as Commscope ION-U, Corning Mobile Access, etc. relating to installation, testing and commissioning. (OEM training certifications preferred)
- Strong knowledge and experience in RF cellular network technologies and applications including cable and system tests such as RF sweeps, PIM tests, and Fiber Optic tests with industry testing/analyzer equipment (RF / fiber test certifications preferred).
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office products including advanced Excel skills. Familiar with web interface based software.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Highly organized and productive; must plan, schedule, complete and document work efficiently and accurately.
- Excellent problem-solving skills to resolve issues efficiently and effectively.
- Excellent customer service skills to develop and maintain satisfactory customer relationships.
Job Specific Requirements:
- Supervise and schedule field operations for multiple wireless construction projects concurrently. Must be "hands-on" and participate on installations, testing, commissioning/integration, close out documentation and customer acceptance.
- Provide project leadership in implementing DAS/ in-building wireless projects from initial design through completion, to include survey, scoping, material requirements, scope changes, field installation/supervision, testing, commissioning/integration support, and job closure/acceptance with customers.
- Accurately read and comprehend DAS/in-building wireless project construction drawings, RF plumbing diagrams, iBwave designs and equipment specifications for proper installation, material specification and verification testing.
- Professionally conduct interactions with customers, clients, contractors and co-workers when coordinating, updating and attending on-site meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- Consistently manage construction field operations efficiently to meet project schedules and budget. Must have a strong skill set in construction management, job safety, estimating knowledge, tracking/ reporting, and budgeting skills.
- Identifying additional subcontractors to support various construction projects in the region.
- Develop strong working relationships with customers, venue/building owners/managers, contractors and co-workers to coordinate and complete projects safely and timely with quality workmanship to exceed customer expectations.
- Reporting, coordinating and assisting back office management team with developing estimates, quotes, project scopes, project schedules, project tracking/reporting, equipment/material pickup, inventorying/asset scanning, subcontractors, deliverables, etc.
Travel is required to project locations within Northeast and Mid-Atlantic states when working outside the local area.
Job Type: Full-time