This position provides principal administrative support in the Evaluation and Measurement Unit, for supervisors, and, in some cases, to the subordinate staff of those supervisors. The Evaluation Program Assistant maintains a close and highly responsive relationship to the day-to-day activities of the office and its staff, works fairly independently receiving a minimum of detailed supervision and guidance, and performs various clerical and administrative and duties requiring knowledge of office routine and an understanding of the organization, programs, and procedures related to the work of the office. Computers exist in the environment, requiring a working knowledge of certain office software programs, and training to operate those proprietary software programs specific to office needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- EMU Policy and Communication
- Populate existing online platforms (website, SharePoint) for EMU
- Update online platforms to ensure content is relevant and current
- Draft SOPs and tracking documents to support EMU work processes and requests for assistance
- Draft content and format for the monthly newsletter
- Data Systems Maintenance and Reporting
- Populate and update tracking systems for student performance data using FSI-internal databases (SLS Express, STMS)
- Populate and update visual reporting templates using Microsoft Excel
- Draft SOPs for SLS-wide processes
- Assist with maintenance of institutional data sets drawn from a variety of data sources, including SLS Express, STMS, HR Knowledge Center
- Draft summary data reports as requested
- Staff Orientation and Technical Support
Support SLS staff members in the use of internal databases, tracking, and reporting systems
Search online sources and Department of State periodical databases for relevant information as directed
Draft summaries and briefings of findings for EMU management and other audiences
- Other Duties
- Draft, proofread and edit policy memos, SOPs, and other unit-produced materials for content and format
- Schedule meetings and workshops, manage room setup and logistics, take detailed notes, and draft summaries and minutes
- Send out e-mail invitations and reminders for EMU surveys .
High School Diploma
- 3 years’ work experience is preferred
- SharePoint experience strongly preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience using Microsoft Access to manage simple databases
- Experience using Microsoft Visio to develop process maps
- Experience using customer service-style surveys
- Ability to manipulate information in existing databases
- Background in quantitative and qualitative data analysis
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to present yourself professionally in a government environment and to inspire confidence with those with whom you have contact
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required by this position.
CTR Management Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.