Live Mas with a career at KFC/Taco Bell...
Because this is a place where great people are in great company!
We are currently hiring for Full Time and Part Time Shift Leaders. Shift Leaders are responsible for driving guest satisfaction, training employees, meeting financials, and ensuring food safety and cleanliness standards.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Exceeding the guests' expectations
- Supervising all financial aspects of food cost and labor targets
- Preparing and following labor schedules and product projections
- Training and motivating team members
- Preparation of products and maintaining quality to meet brand standards
- Monitoring all service equipment
- What you will get:
- A commitment to earn an opportunity to promote from within to a senior shift position
- Excellent training programs
- Strong career and salary growth potential
- Reward and recognition culture
- Family, friendly environment
- Paid training
- Bonuses Additional what you need: Must be at least 18 years of ageHS Diploma or GED We are a Drug Free Company- Prior Drug screen and Background checks are completed- As well as random yearly drug testing. All Management candidates must possess the following: *Personal Vehicle (with current insurance)
- *Please reply with your resume directly or online at perfecttacos.com
- If you feel you meet the above criteria and would like to grow with us, Please submit your resume for immediate review. Do to the large number of resumes we receive only those candidates that meet the criteria will be contacted.
- *Stable work history
- *Legal status to work within the United States
- Reliable transportation
- At least 6 months of fast food management experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.00 to $12.00 /hour
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)