Part-Time (Many shift times available)
Home Instead Senior Care is seeking caring, compassionate, and engaging individuals who have a passion for making a difference. Our CAREGivers share in our mission to change the face of aging throughout the Buffalo community by meeting the need of our seniors and their families with dignity and respect. When in home, our CAREGivers focus on providing companionship and assistance with non-medical services. At Home Instead Senior Care, CAREGivers enjoy competitive pay, 24/7 support from office staff, permanent access to your schedule, formal introductions when meeting a client, and the necessary training you need!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Incidental transportation for errands and appointments
- Assistance for supervision and prompting with grooming and bathing
- Assistance for supervision and prompting with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care*
- No previous experience necessary - training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Ability to lift, push, or pull up to but no more than 25 pounds
- Ability to ascend and descend stairs, alternating steps, with and without load
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
Visit our website at www.homeinstead.com/575 to apply!
HJBW Enterprises, LLC, d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise is an Equal Opportunity Employer.