- Are you proud of your background in the automotive industry? Do you have experience in retail-fixed operations?
- Can you sell a leading edge concept to automotive executives?
- Can you interact with and represent a high-end, luxury client?
- Do you build warm, supportive friendships with associates and clients, establishing long-term partnerships?
- Can you push past resistance to gain client commitment?
- Are you effective and comfortable speaking to large groups?
- Do you consider yourself a professional who puts client needs above your own?
- Are you driven to achieve and to service clients?
- Do you have five (5) or more years experience with high-end luxury automobiles (required)?
If so, we'd like to talk with you. Service Operations Specialists is growing. We are one of the leading consulting and training firms in the automotive industry with manufacturer and dealership clients throughout the world.
This is a full-time employment position with benefits. The position requires extensive travel throughout the east coast. A minimum of 7 years new car *dealership Service Management experience is required.*
Please do not apply if you do not have the specific required Service Management experience! Sales management does NOT qualify. You will be rejected without comment.
Job Type: Full-time
- New Car Dealership Service Management: 5 years (Required)
- Philadelphia, PA (Required)