The Sacker is responsible for providing excellent customer service and ensuring the customer receives all purchased items and assists customers in carrying out items when needed.
Secondary Job Duties:
- Obtain items from check stand as they are scanned.
- Sack customers’ groceries at the check stand using plastic/paper bag.
- Place bagged groceries into customers’ cart and check top and bottom of cart for left items. Place items that are too large to be bagged at the bottom of the basket.
- Orally communicate with customers and co-workers on products, prices and method of sacking groceries.
- Obtain price checks for unmarked products or products not scanning; assist customers in locating certain items.
- Replenish supplies, (spray bottles, paper towels, magazines, candy racks, etc.) and clean and straighten area around check stand.
- Assist parking lot attendant in retrieving shopping carts and cleaning parking lot.
- Assist the flower shop department including cleaning and restocking duties including filling helium balloons.
- Clean and fill soda coolers and vending machines (as required).
- Restocks merchandise on shelves.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Present favorable impression in dress, personal hygiene and business attitude.
- Other duties assigned by management.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- No experience necessary, will train.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Team player.
- Ability to multi task; strong sense of urgency; flexible.
- Never- 0%, Occasionally- 1-33%, Frequently- 34-66%, Continuously- 67-100%
Safety Risk Factors:
- Occasionally-Carrying up to 50 lbs., pushing and pulling up to 100 lbs., lifting up to 50 lbs., climbing up to 6 foot height, manual dexterity, talking, balancing, kneeling, crouching, and smelling.
- Frequently- Reaching waist/overhead level.
- Continuously- Standing on tile/concrete, walking on tile/concrete, stooping, bending, seeing, and hearing.
- Occasionally-Loud noise, slippery or cluttered floor surface, hazardous equipment, contact with sharp objects, contact with skin irritant, toxic exposure(see Material Safety Data Sheets), nuisance dust, fumes, sprays, and hazardous cleaning solutions.
- Frequently-Twisting of back and neck.
- Work Schedule:
- Full-Time associates will be expected to work according to the needs of the store; no set or permanent schedules will be given.
- Part-Time associates may communicate availability, and management will be respectful of availability; however, honoring availability may mean fewer or no hours scheduled in some weeks. Management may also discuss other scheduling options with part-time associates.
- Working environment involves inside, outside, cold, heat, and wet/humidity.
1300 E Pioneer Pky Arlington, TX - 76010
060 Fiesta Arlington