Great new Career Opportunity in Long-Term Care Pharmacy!
Now Hiring - Data Entry Pharmacy Technician - [Enter Location]
The Data Entry Pharmacy Technician will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Print/Sort Labels for filling prescriptions
- Review and input new, refill, infusion, house stock and emergency pharmacy orders in a timely and accurate manner according to client-specific criteria while maintaining acceptable production quotas as determined by experience and company policy
- Enter returns/credits into the pharmacy system when applicable
- Triage and prioritization of received orders (whether phone, fax or eRX)
- Maintains confidentiality, security and integrity of protected health information
- Develop proficiency in the utilization of all pharmacy systems (ie document imaging, legacy pharmacy computer operating system)
- Assist with training of new pharmacy team members
High School Diploma or equivalent
- Registered as a Pharmacy Technician with the State Board of Pharmacy
- PTCB license, a plus
- Experience with Framework Software a must
- Strong knowledge of brand name to generic medication
- Familiarity of SIG codes
- 1+ years of Pharmacy Technician experience in a long term care or retail pharmacy environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Partners Pharmacy - Our mission is to define excellence within the health care community. We are dedicated to inspiring people to live better lives through innovative health and wellness programs, products and services. We treat residents, their families and each other with respect, dignity and compassion. Through a collaborative and consultative approach, we strive to provide a framework of strength and stability for our patients, families and associates. We work to maintain the highest standards of care and service for our patients, families and valued employees.
We are proud to Offer:
- Competitive Salaries
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunities to advance and grow your career
- And More!
If working with people who are dedicated, compassionate, and concerned about their patients is essential to you, then you'll appreciate being a part of our team. We've built a strong reputation on the outstanding level of care that we provide.
Partners Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer