We are currently hiring for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to provide care for our clients in their homes located in Coon Rapids, Blaine & other surrounding communities.
Pros of Joining our team include:
- No weekends!
- Be part of growing company.
- Follow the instructions of the professional nurse/therapist in providing care.
- Assist with ADL's
- Provide assistance with hygiene such as bathing, oral care, and dressing.
- Observe and report any safety hazards found in the client's home or any significant observations regarding the client.
- Report patient complaints to the RN.
- Maintain patient confidentiality/adheres to HIPAA requirements and agency policy and procedures manual
- Report abnormal findings in patient's conditions as observed and per care plan to RN.
- Non-invasive and non-sterile treatments
- Collection and documentation of vital signs, height, weight, I/O, environmental situations.
- Ambulation, positioning, and turning
- personal hygiene and elimination (irritations, enemas)
- Must have Certified Nursing Assistant certificate and be active on the MN registry as CNA.
- Must have own vehicle, with proper auto insurance.
- Willing to drive to patient's home to perform care.
- 2 years current CNA experience.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour