Discount Drug Mart operates 73 retail pharmacy stores in the state of Ohio. Our mission is to give our customers a quality shopping experience by providing a wide variety of products and services, low prices and superior customer service, all with the convenience of one stop shopping.
We are looking for a Marketing Representative to promote and represent Discount Drug Mart and all lines of business that the company encompasses.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the promotion and representation of primary Discount Drug Mart core business models (Retail, Pharmacy, Durable Medical Equipment and Specialty Pharmacy) throughout the Columbus/Dayton markets. Promotes awareness and understanding of all Discount Drug Mart business and community offerings to targeted/select communities, organizations and facilities with the goal being to grow Discount Drug Mart market share in each businesses represented.
- B.S. degree in Sales or Marketing preferred or minimum of 2 years of Sales or Marketing experience
- Background in retail preferred
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish and maintain new relationships
- Grows existing relations
- Coordinates community efforts collaboratively with Over the Counter, Pharmacy, Durable Medical Equipment and Specialty Pharmacy divisions. Educates community and businesses on our 360 Care model.
- Monitors competition and reports to management.
- Monitors and evaluates customer complaints for improvement opportunities.
- Represents Discount Drug Mart professionally at all times while acting as the company liaison on numerous community and business relationships. Represents at Senior Living Facilities, Physician/medical offices, youth and sport complexes, community events and meetings, etc.
- Maintains documentation and records of all activities in coordination with management direction.
- Schedules, documents activities/efforts and create management reports by utilizing MapAnything software.
- Have the ability to work varied hours that may include some evenings and weekends as business dictates.
Preferred Skills and Responsibilities
- Have the ability to work independently while also exhibiting a strong team approach to managing and developing business relationships.
- Has the ability to discuss and present core Discount Drug Mart programs with groups, organizations and businesses.
- Must be very organized and detailed with regard to time management, preparation and follow through efforts.
- Must have the ability to work collaboratively and effectively with a wide variety of personnel from both within and outside of the company.
- Posses strong written and verbal communication skills.
We offer an excellent benefits package, which includes:
- Competitive starting salary based upon experience
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance offered 1st of month after hire
- Paid Life Insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage
- 401K Plan with excellent matching contribution
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Store Discount Program
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Morning (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)