Our growing business, installing energy efficient products and services to homeowners, seeks experienced Solar Executive Administrative Support of Business Operations in Roseville, Ca.
- Provide executive support; organize day to day matters and tasks on behalf of the CEO including calendar management;
- Work closely with and has daily communication with CEO;
- Assist with day to day administrative duties including filing, correspondence, expense reporting, scheduling, copying, document and presentation preparation, meeting arrangements, events planning, technical reporting, budget coordination and focal reviews;
- Draft correspondence and proof-read any communications;
- Prepare executive presentations, reports, and documents for the Operations and Executive team;
- Demonstrate flexibility, resilience and a great attitude while dealing with a variety of customers, dealers, vendors and partners to deliver on project timelines;
- Assist with the management of contracted projects, achieving customer service standards, and ensuring quality standards are adhered to;
- Write summary reports in a clear and concise manner;
- Schedules and coordinates travel arrangements, appointments and events;
- Plan meetings to include scheduling video/audio conferencing;
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality and discretion;
- Work closely with employees and management within all levels of the Company, across all departments;
- Assist management in implementing new policies and procedures;
- Ensure strong adherence to internal processes, document management and control, management of operations data and records;
- Ensure that both regular and ad-hoc reporting is produced with high quality and in a timely manner;
- Assist in managing vendor, dealer and partner relationships for key engagements;
- Perform data entry, scan/copy documents, and filing paperwork; and performs other duties and special projects, as assigned by management, with limited supervision;
- Collaborate with the field teams in the installation progress;
- Assist Project Managers and Construction Managers in updating the project schedule;
- Identify, analyze, categorize and assign necessary work to achieve solar installation project completion;
- Maintain a constant feedback loop with project groups and outside vendors to ensure quality and timely completion of required work;
- Manage the timely solution of issues relating to a pipeline of projects; and
- Collaborate with operations management, support functions accounting, legal, regulatory, health and safety, etc. to ensure strong direction on all matters that require cross-functional coordination.
- 3-5 years of executive assistant and admin. associate experience in a professional office environment;
- Proficiency with Google Drive, Microsoft Office;
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM database a plus;
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, good judgment, and the skills to remain calm and professional when issues arise;
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- A high degree of initiative, independence and ability to achieve results without explicit guidance is expected;
- Valid CA driver’s license and good driving record;
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol screening and background verification; and
- Strong passion for renewable energy.
- General construction, Solar or Renewable Energy knowledge and experience;
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred;
- Solar experience preferred; and
- Notary Public would be extra bonus.
- We are one of the largest, fastest growing businesses of its kind in the Northern California region. With hundreds of years of collective experience and a team that has installed thousands of energy efficient projects, you can learn the ins and outs of renewable energy.
- You will be part of a vital team at the forefront of transforming how people use energy. Drive positive change in the world while working with the best and brightest. Our executives have built and led successful billion dollar companies.
- We invest in you. You will learn the ins and outs of solar, be exposed to roles across the company, and receive quality training.
- Are you mission driven? Energy efficiency is more than a job; it’s our future.
- Do you see solutions where others see problems? You’re not satisfied with the status quo; you constantly think about how to improve processes.
- Do you enjoy getting your hands dirty? You understand the big picture but also have an innate ability to drill down and execute with high attention to detail.
- Can you execute individually but enjoy working with a team? We support a strong culture of teamwork where it’s about the collective gain. Feedback is a big part of that.
- Does your word mean everything, you take responsibility for outcomes, and are incredibly persistent? We have a culture of integrity and accountability.
- Do you smile at rejection and keep on going? You see every minute as an opportunity for a fresh start and new approach.
- Are you fun to be around and able to wear many hats? We are a fast-paced entrepreneurial culture. We believe saving the world should be fun.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Comprehensive Benefit Package to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Chiropractic, Group Life Insurance; generous PTO and Paid Holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
- construction or building sciences: 2 years (Required)
- California Drivers License with a clean DMV (Required)