- Processes all Direct Bill Application requests and obtain approval from accounting department.
- Verifies from the booking report that all files are made and that all bookings are turned definite in a timely manner. Distributes files to appropriate departments.
- Types and mails thank you letters as well as welcome note cards. Delivers amenities with welcome note card to customers’ rooms, if necessary.
- Requests amenities from Food & Beverage department when necessary and processes necessary paperwork or obtains approval from accounting department to order from outside vendor. Places orders with outside vendors.
- Processes proposals and interest letters to send either electronically or via United States Postal Service with sales kit if requested.
- Processes contracts.
- Processes office supply orders.
- Coordinates Direct Mail effort and follow through keeping appropriate records.
- Field all incoming calls and pass them to appropriate Manager or take messages and pass accordingly.(12+ managers and 800#)
- Retrieves messages from 800# and other #s to forward to appropriate Manager.
- Prepares shipping/overnight packages for pickup
- Faxes, copies, prints and scans documents as appropriates
- Provides back-up support for the Sales Managers/Account Executives in whatever capacity needed.
- Processes site tour forms and forwards to appropriate departments.
- Maintains log of all contracts, proposal, etc. for Managers.
- Processes and BEOs for site tours as necessary
- Accesses the PMS, Visual One, to build queries, reports or other duties as may be requested by the Sales Managers/Account Executives
- Create and maintain files for the Master file system
- Processes expense reports for Sales Managers/Account Executives
- Check sales email account at least twice daily and forward any leads to the appropriate Sales Manager/Account Executive. Any other emails can be forwarded to the Executive Coordinator for reply
- Make deliveries to accounting department when necessary of paperwork from Sales Managers/Account Executives
- Cover the Business Center when necessary
- Ascertain the availability of Conference Room 4A and block when requested by The National personnel
- Act as backup to lead sales admin whenever necessary
· Follows The National policies, procedures and including safety and sanitation.
- May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or overtime.
Any other responsibilities as may be assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year (Required)
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year (Required)
- Hospitality: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)