The VP Finance & Administration will be responsible for an annual budget that in 2018 is double the revenue and spending of 2017, for all financial controls involved in managing a multisite operation, and for ensuring that headquarters meets the administrative needs of its multiple local sites. In addition, the VP will work closely with the CEO and board of directors to formulate the strategy for growing to more than 50 sites over the next six years.
- Oversee a nonprofit financial reporting, payments and control system encompassing multiple geographic sites and a headquarters operation. Recommend changes to plan ahead of EforAll’s growth requirements.
- Prepare detailed annual budgets and monitor variance against actual performance on a monthly basis. Periodically update revenue and expense forecasts during the year.
- Analyze long term expansion plans with estimates of the needs for achieving sustainability.
- Update the analysis of an annual impact survey of our entrepreneur alumni, showing the outcome of our programs and return on invested capital for our donors.
- Oversee the annual financial audit and preparation of federal and state nonprofit tax filings.
- Work in partnership with the CEO, VP of Development, Director of Programs and the Chief Technology Officer in the ongoing management of the organization.
- Supervise the Office Manager / Event Planner and oversee infrastructure needs including supplies, IT equipment, and software tools.
- Oversee all human resource issues, including payroll, benefits, offer letters and new staff onboarding.
- Preparation of relevant board materials and participation in quarterly board meetings.
- 10-plus years of professional experience in nonprofit financial management.
- Tangible experience in human resource responsibilities.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Flexible and adaptable style; a leader who can positively impact both strategic and tactical fundraising initiatives.
- Ability to work both independently without close oversight, but also a team player who will productively engage with others at varying levels of seniority within and outside EforAll.
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's preferred
- High energy and passion for EforAll’s mission is essential
- Ability to construct, articulate, and implement annual strategic development plan
- Strong organizational and time management skills with exceptional attention to detail.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Financial Management: 10 years
- nonprofit management: 10 years