Physician and Tactical Healthcare Services (PATHS), LLC is committed to provide the best possible environment for maximum development and goal achievement for all employees. Our practice is to treat each employee as an individual. We seek to develop a spirit of teamwork; individuals working together to attain a common goal. In order to maintain an atmosphere where these goals can be accomplished, PATHS provides a comfortable and progressive workplace. We take into account individual circumstances and the individual employee.
Founded in 2000, PATHS offers a broad range of account receivable management, patient advocacy, and consultation services to assist the needs of our healthcare clients. Our 4 offices in PA, NJ, and DE is home to 450 employees and that serve over 100 clients. Our team has built long term flourishing partnerships with clients and staff by cultivating a great experience.
PATHS, LLC is currently seeking a highly motivated individual to assist patients in applying for medical assistance on behalf of our client facility(ies) in Philadelphia, PA.
- Assisting patients in applying for Medical Assistance and possible other hospital state or federal programs, when applicable.
- Counsel patients in navigating through medical bills, insurance benefits, and financial resources available.
- Determining the best sources of payment for services provided to patients
- Working with patients and/or family members, employers, banks and federal/state offices for additional information as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Interview and Train in our Cherry Hill, NJ office
- Customer service and office skills would be helpful
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an office environment
- Willing to work overtime as needed and be flexible with shift hours
- Ability to meet weekly and monthly productivity goals
- Excellent interpersonal skills both written and verbal
- Detail oriented and able to multitask in a fast pace environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications: Outlook, Word, and Excel
Applicant must pass a criminal background check and drug screen prior to start. Physical Exam, PPD screening, and immunization records are also required. Minimum high school diploma or GED is also required.
Work schedule: Monday – Friday 10:30 am to 7:00 pm
Company offers competitive salary and excellent benefits package including:
Paid Time off
Medical, Dental, Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.50 per hour
- office: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)