At our company we are committed to gaining life-long clients by providing the best products our customers can buy. We value our people and feel that each employee contributes to our company’s growth and success. We hope you will take pride in being a member of our team.
We are currently seeking employees who are dedicated and willing to learn, possess a great work ethic and attitude, and are available to start immediately. Employees must have reliable transportation, are open to cross-training, and are looking
To advance within the company; Opportunities with our company span across a variety of functions and at all levels. Duties in this role may include fast paced work with lots of room for growth.
· Must have recent assembly/packaging experience
· Basic visual inspection experience is a plus
· Comfortable with basic assembly by hand
· Ability to sort, package and label as necessary
· Basic math skills is a plus
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment
· Ability to stand for duration of shift
Manufacturing Compensation and Benefits
· We offer a comprehensive package of benefits, which include medical, dental, vision, and lift insurance after a probationary period
· We offer opportunities for advancement and career development for dedicated, hardworking employees
· This position offers an hourly rate up to $16.00 based on experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $17.00 /hour