Taco Bell is growing in the area! We are looking for a big leader who is able to build a team and develop existing team of top performers by training and developing skills; providing clear, consistent direction, and recognizing individual and team contributions. . A career minded team player who has the ability to move into a district manager role within a short period of time.
At Taco Bell, we’re hungry for Mas. Mas Heart, Mas Flavor and Mas Value. If you want Mas in your life read on!
Think About it…
- Do you go out of your way to make someone smile?
- When you say thank you do you mean it?
- Do you believe that everything is possible?
- Are you a foodie?
- Would your family members want to work for you?
- Glass half full? Really?
- Do you take your work seriously but not yourself?
If no, your career aspiration with Taco Bell has died here.
The overall success of your restaurant is in your capable hands. You identify the strongest crew and train them to deliver the best customer experience. You will feel the pride of setting the standard that all other managers strive for. You will be in charge of recruiting and training your people, leading them to be promoted and empowering them to have a successful career. By empowering a team of top performers, you create a culture that is exciting, optimistic and rewarding.
Your success will be measured by the success of your team.
- Treat others as you want to be treated
- Hire, train & develop great talent
- Manage a P&L
- Grow sales
- Follow brand standards
Last but not least, create a restaurant experience for team members and customers that you are proud of.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identifying a team with high potential and developing them into leaders
- Achieving and maintaining world class operations which includes a successful and well-developed crew and staff, pristine restaurants that serve excellent food, and strong financials
- Maintaining and driving high standards and expectations around food quality, customer service, food safety, and store cleanliness by empowering teams in every restaurant he/she is responsible for
- Having a clear understanding of and the ability to perform every job in the restaurant
- Being held accountable for all aspects of their restaurants’ performance and serving as ultimate decision-maker for their restaurants
- Engaging in clear, consistent communications with field leadership and restaurant staff on a frequent basis
- Demonstrating respect for individual employees and showing appreciation for their efforts and contributions
- Building an effective team of employees through, training and development; supplying meaningful and timely performance feedback
- Ensuring the compliance of corporate policies and procedures
Qualifications and Skills
- Have consistently demonstrated strong leadership skills
- Understand what empowerment means and have the ability to empower their teams
- Inspire others to be better, create a culture in their restaurants that appeals to high performers, where each person feels ownership
- Acknowledge that their success is based on the success of their teams
- Commitment to operational and training systems
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Possess strong supervisory and organizational skills
- Ability to interact easily with diverse employees
- Have at least five (5) years restaurant/retail management experience
- Ability to use a PC and MS Office Suite proficiently
District manager, district director, area manager, manager, restaurant, retail, district manager
Day 1 (no waiting period!) Medical, Dental, Vision coverage, 401k with 6% match, tuition reimbursement! Excellent pay and bonus!
Job Type: Full-time