NO H1B OR OPT-EAD!!
The Digital Marketing Strategist (DMS) is a leader in the expansion and enhancement of the agency's digital marketing and Account-based Marketing (ABM) capabilities. S/he works directly with the agency strategy and client-centric teams to plan, implement and optimize all forms of digital marketing.
This seasoned, digitally-focused individual must continue to grow his/her core skillset and continue to gain exposure to how digital and ABM is leveraged within the overall communication mix. The role requires an innovator, a trendsetter, a progressive thinker who can connect and integrate digital solutions to help drive client’s marketing and business success.
This person helps plan and guide the approach to digital and ABM initiatives including social media integration, CRM, search and online advertising campaigns, email/mobile marketing programs, as well as making recommendations regarding emerging digital and new marketing technologies.
The DMS must be able to spot digital trends, understand the digital future and identify behaviors, matching these with client and brand needs to create truly beneficial customer experiences and solutions. This individual should be able to educate and inspire the entire Cargo team about best practices and emerging trends.
- Gathers data to develop well-informed and effective strategic recommendations
- Researches clients, customers, categories and competitors to understand them and their drivers, needs and pains
- Encourages team members to learn and grow as it relates to digital marketing and ABM
- Writes clear strategies and plans that inspire team members to create exceptional work
- Analyzes data, reports and human intel to uncover opportunities to stimulate growth
- Works with team leads to review incoming requests and campaigns
- Along with others on the strategic team, leads audit/strategy for digital ideas and campaigns
- Identifies opportunities and partners on organic and new business initiatives across the digital space (ABM, CRM, search, social media, mobile and emerging technology)
- Assists in the development of RFPs and proposals
- Present proposals and recommendations to clients (acts as lead voice of digital and ABM with clients)
- Participate in and contribute to client/project meetings
- Keeps up-to-date with technology and emerging digital marketing trends
- Mentors, guides and supports Cargo team as needed
- Works closely with the analytics team to monitor performance and provide insights on optimization
- Balances technical skills with marketing agency experience and a general enthusiasm for ABM, advertising, branding and communications
- Provides a perspective on creative, functional, and technical direction of digital solutions for clients
- A proven track record in the development of digital and ABM strategic plans and campaigns to meet client marketing and business goals and objectives
- The ability to understand the needs of consumers and target audiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The drive to help others learn and succeed
- The insight to identify problems and take measures to rectify them
- The resilience to work across a number of projects and balance an intense work load
- An enthusiasm and passion for digital marketing and all things advertising
- The willingness to collaborate with a diverse team of thinkers and doers
- A desire to be bold and do bold things
Working in an agile team environment, the DMS is naturally organized and analytical, with a practical approach to the work and a willingness to share their knowledge with colleagues.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $75,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Account Based Marketing (ABM): 6 years (Required)
- Business to Business (B2B): 6 years (Required)