Develop, establish, and execute marketing strategies to meet ChemImage and Gateway Analytical strategic objectives. Primary areas of responsibility include marketing planning, content development, integrated marketing planning, trade show/event mgmt, internal and external communications, lead generation and nurturing, media planning, vendor mgmt, and brand mgmt.
Principal (Essential) Duties:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Maintain the brand image of ChemImage and Gateway Analytical through all marketing and communications activities
- Guide the development of print collateral, templates, e-marketing communications, and online content
- Execute effective web and social media presence
- Plan and execute public relations and media relations activities
- Plan and coordinate trade show attendance, participation, and logistics while adhering to budget
- Plan and execute integrated marketing campaigns to help drive leads and brand awareness
- Plan and execute inbound marketing activities
- Implement effective web and social media presence
- Monitor and report on identified KPIs for marketing communications
- Collaborate with sales team on lead generation and lead nurturing programs
- Monitor marketing best practices and make recommendations on new marketing strategies and/or tools
- Manage relationships with agencies, freelancers, and other external resources
- Provide training, support, and guidance to marketing interns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including formal presentation and technical writing
- Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines, manage projects independently and handle a variety of assignments simultaneously
- Team-leadership skills; excellent people skills and an upbeat and enthusiastic attitude
- Resourcefulness in solving problems; good judgment and comfortable with decision making
- Superior professionalism and judgment with both internal colleagues and external customers
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and extra hours if needed on assignments
Working Conditions/ Physical Demands:
- Bachelor's degree in business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification; MBA a plus
- At least 5 years’ experience as a marketing generalist
- Experience with HubSpot or similar marketing automation tool
- CRM administration experience a plus
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies from concept to execution
- Experience working with a direct sales group
- Technical writing and communication skills necessary
Perform sedentary work - exerting up to ten pounds of force occasionally. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
Travel up to 25% to conferences, trade shows and customers nationwide.
See, hear, talk and perform tasks requiring manual dexterity; standing, walking and other similar tasks requiring physical activity.
Operate standard office equipment including a computer, copier, fax, phone and other similar office equipment.
Work setting is primarily office based but conditions may involve limited exposure to chemicals, emitted radiation, fumes, dust, odors, gases and other substances when in a laboratory environment.
Here is the link to the 'EEO is the Law' poster from the EEOC website: