To fully support our all new 30,000 sq ft state of the art design build live center, we are seeking to add experienced design people for a client facing design, sales and project management leadership role.
Airoom Architects, Builders & Remodelers has a unique opportunity for results-oriented individuals familiar with construction, architecture / interior design or related industries to work with clients designing and selling residential remodeling and building projects. Important skills for the position include the ability to listen to your client, conceptualize a design solution for them, understanding of how to build the project, and team leadership skills giving your client the confidence to contract with your team.
If you have strong proven leadership skills, like to be well compensated for your abilities, and comfortable working with multiple clients at once, this position will offer you the career you want.
Airoom is unique in that we provide warm leads for each sales designer, no cold calling required, as well as complete drafting and rendering support system allowing our people to focus on the client's project objectives. Weekly schedules include approximately 50% flexible time when not meeting with clients. Further, our staff will fully support you handling all drafting, permitting, financing, construction drawings, construction and collections, allowing you to focus all your time on schematic design and business development with your clients working on all types of projects and styles.
Requirements for the position are:
- Proven skills and successes related to design, construction, leadership and sales
- Excellent communication, organizational skills
- College degree preferred
- Face to face experience in negotiating and problem solving with clients
- Ability to establish early rapport and trust with new prospects
- Experience in any drawing software or hand sketching is a plus
- Ability to measure and draw to scale existing conditions of portions of existing homes.
Earnings and Requirements:
Very competitive base salary plus an aggressive commission program. Our annual earnings of our current design sales staff range is 125k to 300k.
Full benefits package - Medical, Dental, Life, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, On-Site Fitness Center and Paid Vacation
Airoom is Chicagoland's largest architects, building, and remodeling firm. We have a new state of the art Design / Building Showroom in Lincolnwood, Illinois. Airoom is staffed and dedicated to serving our customers and operates an affiliated mortgage company to provide client's project financing. We have designed and built more than 20,000 projects over the last 60 years giving us the experience to satisfy our clients for all their needs.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $125,000.00 - $300,000.00 per year
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Professional Development Assistance
- Referral Program
- Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- Work: 10 years (Preferred)
- sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- How many years of residential design, construction , building or remodeling experience do you have?"
Typical start time:
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19