- Doctoral Degree
- Master's Degree
- Employee Evaluation
- Conduct complex and detailed research on computer network related algorithms.
- Collect, analyze and report on experimental results.
- Participate in hardware and system algorithm/architecture design, modeling, simulation, and performance evaluation.
- Work closely with logic designer engineers to ensure system performance and hardware cost effectiveness.
- Participate in software implementation of network security products.
Nice to have:
- Strong with C/C++ programming.
- Solid understanding of computer architecture, network protocols (including TCP/IP)
- Ability to perform own research and experimentation.
- Passion and willingness to learn and explore new technologies and new methodologies.
- Understandings of security technologies like firewall, IPS, VPN, etc.
- Experience in scripting languages, such as shell, PERL, Ruby, TCL.
- Experience with compiler design / LLVM is a bonus
- Knowledge of FPGA / ASIC is a plus
- System Verilog is a major advantage
- Master's Degree or Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering / Computer Science, or related field.