Full service advertising agency looking for an Accounts payable Clerk. Efficient, organized, high level of accuracy with attention to detail. Responsible for entering vendor’s vouchers, reconciling vendor’s statements, running checks and filing according to filing process. Other responsibilities may be assigned while maintaining deadlines. The ideal candidate is self-motivated with the ability to work equally well individually or in a team setting. This is an entry level position.
Duties and Accountabilities
- Review, process and pay vendor / supplier invoices
- Prepare check runs
- Account reconciliation of vendors
- Vendor discrepancy resolutions
- High proficiency in data entry with accuracy
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Filing and miscellaneous administrative tasks
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the Accounting Department
- Minimum of one-year AP experience and knowledge of general accounting principles (debits, credits and balancing accounts).
- 2-year degree preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Excellent listening and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be detail-oriented with strong multitasking skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $32,000.00 /year
- Accounts Payable: 1 year (Preferred)
- North Miami, FL (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance