Jeffrey Scott Concierge is looking to build a residential concierge team to manage the concierge desk at a luxury apartment community in Arlington, VA. You will be the first to meet our clients who will also be YOUR clients, so the first impression of the community will depend on you! The ideal candidate will be ready to be a team player ready to contribute to the goal of enhancing the resident experience!
We are currently seeking candidates for the overnight concierge position, Monday-Friday 11:00pm - 7:00am.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Enhance the resident experience by creating and maintaining a warm, inviting, and professional environment
- Welcome current/prospective residents and their guests with courtesy, poise, and professionalism (stand, greet, smile, eye contact, etc.)
- Personalize each interaction and seek creative ways to exceed expectations while projecting warmth, care, and concern for all, exhibiting proper etiquette
- Understand residents’ needs and provide them with personalized solutions by suggesting activities and facilities provided by the apartment community
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the nearby venues and businesses to make the most suitable recommendations
- Assist with events, excursions, transportation etc. upon request from residents or management
- Actively seek ways to resolve issues or concerns with customer and business needs in mind
- Diffuse and redirect difficult situations while maintaining decorum; apply common sense and judgment to work problems
- Adapt to constantly changing situations and personalities, ensuring quality service to all customers
- Maintain the front desk, lobby, and amenity areas as necessary
- Complete all data entry/computer requirements accurately on a daily basis
- Complete a shift log to leave for the manager as well as the next concierge on duty
- Other duties as assigned
To qualify for this position, you must possess at least three years of customer service experience or one year of previous concierge experience, excellent communication skills, an aptitude for multitasking and time management, the ability to resolve issues with a customer-focused orientation and a High school diploma (degree in the hospitality field and administrative skills are a plus). If well-qualified and interested, please forward a cover letter along with your resume today for immediate consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- customer service: 3 years (Required)
- concierge: 1 year (Preferred)