This position is primarily responsible for loading the delivery trucks for daily deliveries in an accurate and effective manner.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reports to Warehouse Manager
- Reads production schedule, customer, work order, shipping order or pick list to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
- Sorts, places, and stacks material or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined specified location.
- Sorts and stores perishable goods in refrigerated rooms
- Marks materials with identifying information as needed
- Opens pallets, bales, crates, and other containers
- Records amounts of material or product received
- Coordinates with forklift operator in arranging product for shelving
- Assists in maintaining cleanliness of warehouse
- Assists in pulling employee sale contents, sample orders, and customer pick up orders
- Operate trucks to move to loading docks
- Other warehouse duties as assigned by supervisor/manager
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour