Bart & Associates is currently seeking a PeopleSoft Functional Consultant to join our team in Washington, DC!
Bart & Associates (B&A) has been a systems integrator of information technology solutions for 30 years. Our mission is to use our depth and breadth of technical knowledge and expertise to ensure our clients have optimum IT solutions to meet their goals. We are a company whose accomplishments exemplify the skills, dedication, and commitment of our most valuable asset: our people. B&A provides strategic, enterprise, application, and technical infrastructure solutions, including customized and Commercial-Off-The-Shelf applications. Our service lines include: Oracle Solutions, PeopleSoft Solutions, SAP Solutions, Legacy Systems Modernization, Agile Services, and Hosted Cloud Solutions. We have a strong focus on innovation with an in-house Research and Development team and we offer full time employees a 100% premium paid medical plan option, which includes coverage for medical, prescription, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, disability, teledoc, and accident insurance. Headquartered in McLean, VA, B&A was named one of Virginia’s Best Places to Work in 2018.
The Functional Consultant should perform professional duties related to the review, assessment, and development of business processes as they relate to IT applications. Focus is on the effective implementation of business processes, usability and accuracy within applications.
Duties typically include activities such as:
- Define and document business requirements and objectives;
- Review, analyze, define and document business functions and processes;
- Defining alternatives and making recommendations to enhance and/or streamline processes;
- Translates business requirements and processes into system requirements;
- Writes functional and technical documents and specifications;
- Ensures system design fits user needs and requirements;
- Assists with defining user stories and test scripts;
- Facilitates and participates in user focus groups; and,
- Provides or participates on testing, training, and communications activities.
Specialized experience shall be recent (within three years) and comprised of performing
the duties within PeopleSoft HCM environments. Experience shall demonstrate thorough knowledge of
HR, Payroll, and Benefits Administration. Experience shall also demonstrate thorough knowledge of either Performance
Management or Talent Acquisition Management.
We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE, M/F/Disability/Vet.