Edgewater is seeking qualified candidates for a Work Activity Planner opportunity for our customer in Richland, WA to support the Hanford Site.
Position Title: Work Activity Planner
Close Date: 8/10/2020
FT/PT – Hours: Full Time 40 hours/week
Work Location: 300 Area & Mockup - or as otherwise directed by the CLR Supervisor
- Conduct walk-downs with bargaining unit employees, subject matter experts and field work supervisors to develop and plan work instructions for high hazard nuclear facilities, D&D, preventative maintenance, corrective maintenance, construction or surveillance activities.
- Develop work instructions and assemble work packages for field work.
- Facilitate hazard analysis and planning meetings.
- Assist in design change packages and troubleshooting as appropriate.
- Provide information to others in order to procure needed material, track, and control work packages.
- Coordinate input from craft and SMEs from multiple organizations involved with planning and completing field work and resolve work planning issues.
- Act as Technical Lead.
- BA/BS and a minimum of 15 years nuclear or other related experience as a craftsman, JCS Work Planner, Technical Lead, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Critical abilities required for the position include:
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, and prioritize multiple activities.
- Must have experience with the Job Control System (JCS)
- Must have experience in High Radiation Area / High Contamination Area / Airborne Radioactivity Area Interference Removal, Penetration Sealing, and HRA/HCA/ARA Core Drilling.
- Must have experience in HRA/HCA/ARA Grout Conveyance Installation, Grouting, and Grout Leak Detection and Recovery.
- Must have experience in HRA/HCA/ARA Temporary Ventilation Installation and Maintenance.
- Must have experience in HRA/HCA/ARA Recovery Action Planning with use of portable shielding and long reach tools.
- Must have experience in HRA/HCA in Temporary/Permanent Shielding Installation.
- Must have experience in Mock-Up Planning for work in a HRA/HCA/ARA.
- Must have experience in JCS HRB reviews.
- Must have experience in incorporating engineering design packages into work packages.
- Must have experience in the JHA process.
- Must have Hazard Category 2 nuclear facility experience.
- Must have asbestos AHERA Project Designer qualifications.
- Must have experience in remote/development component installation & maintenance, including BROKK excavator systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word.
Security Clearance Required: No
Testing Designated Position: No
Commercial Driver Lic: No
Nuclear Facility Position: No
Occupational Medical Screening: Yes
EJTA: Position requires the following medical screenings: Hazardous Waste Worker, Respirator User, Hearing Conservation Program
If you are interested in being considered for this position and your resume clearly outlines your relevant experience for this position, please follow the application steps via our website www.Edgewatertech.net/careers.
If your qualifications match our position requirements you will be contacted and provided additional details. Edgewater will not submit your resume without first having detailed discussions with you and obtaining your permission to do so.
We look forward to hearing from you!
WORKING WITH EDGEWATER
Edgewater offers the opportunity to structure benefit packages to best suit your needs. We offer multiple individual and family benefit options including paid time off, medical, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance, and a pre-tax 401(k) retirement account with Company matching contributions and 100% vesting for eligible participants beginning on DAY 1.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Edgewater is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected Veterans, or individuals with disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- related: 10 years (Preferred)