Med-Spa receptionist will be positioned at the front desk and near the cash register to ring up clients, explain all the services provided, will greet clients as they enter the Med-Spa and can keep an eye on stocking all rooms as well as be a ‘floating medical assistant’ should the sales volume be slow at any given time. We are looking for someone who is a team player, has a polished professional appearance, and is punctual and reliable.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Greet patients with a friendly attitude
- Answer multi-line phone system
- Schedule patients and confirm appointments
- Be familiar with the office's cancellation policy
- Conduct patient consultations
- Is knowledgeable and able to sell treatments we offer
- Check patients in and out
- Responsible for taking payments/ credit card, cash, and cash register knowledge
- Work patient leads via phone and email and converts into appointments and sales * Confident in explaining the treatments provided and able to sell the benefits
- Confident and assertive on the phone with clients
- Help assist Nurses when needed
- Maintain professional appearance
- Maintain patient confidentiality, including HIPAA and practice specific compliance guidelines
- Assist manager and staff as needed REQUIREMENTS
- Documented sales abilities
- Experience working in a Medical Spa or doctor’s office is preferred.
- Excellent customer service
- Demonstrate computer literacy with Apple computers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle stressful conditions
- Ability to learn products and services quickly
- Excellent phone skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle a variety of tasks simultaneously
- Maintain professional appearance at all times.
Please email resume with cover letter and photo attached and we will be in touch.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Medical Assistant Certification preferred
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $12.00 /hour
- Medical office receptionist: 1 year