At Chipotle, we’ve created something special: a better place to eat and work. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck, but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path – over 80% of our managers got promoted from Crew.
What’s in it for you:
- Tuition assistance (up to $5,250 a year)
- Free food (yes, really FREE)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (for everyone)
- Full time and part time opportunities
- Opportunities for advancement (80% of managers started as crew)
- Customized college degree programs that can be completed in as little as 18 months, for as low as $250 a year*
- Competitive compensation, including stock and company car allowance for our highest-performing managers (Restaurateurs)
What we’re looking for:
- Someone with a friendly, enthusiastic attitude
- Someone that loves to help and serve others (both customers and team members)
- Someone ready to learn how to cook (a lot)
We prepare real food by hand every day in our restaurants. No freezers, microwaves or can openers to be found.
We welcome experienced restaurant professionals and novices alike. We’ll provide the training you need to feel confident working at any station – grill, cashier, prep, salsa and expo. We take pride in our exceptional customer service and it’s up to each of our team members to create the friendly atmosphere that our customers expect and enjoy. So, whether you have experience as a dishwasher, cashier, server, host, bartender, cook, prep cook, FOH/BOH or no experience at all, we’re always looking for passionate and enthusiastic people to join our team.
At Chipotle, you’ll be part of a team that is working to cultivate a better world. If that sounds like something you would like to be a part of, apply today.
Requirements (the fine print):
- You have to be at least 18 years old to work at Chipotle
- You need to be able to communicate in the primary language(s) of the work location
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $15.00 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Day shift
- Night shift
- 8 hour shift