We are looking for a talented individual who can support our Mission and Purpose of being a self- sustaining, profitable communications company which positively impacts the lives of others today and in the future.
Datron World Communications Inc. recognizes Servant Leadership, in all that we do, to inspire and equip those we influence. Our Servant Led culture instills opportunities to create a higher level of trust, transparency, authentic communication, fairness, respect and honor among teams.
The Director, Regional Sales - South America is responsible for the direct sale of Datron’s products, developing new accounts and expanding existing accounts within the South America region: HF/Low band VHF. Develop new customer accounts for all product lines while also maintaining current Datron customer accounts. Exercise independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria to obtain results. Develop formal networks. Determine methods and procedures on new assignments. Develop knowledge of company products, services, support and technology. Assist representatives and dealer management. This position will involve extensive travel as required.
The major duties of this job involve connecting quickly with people in a poised, convincing, and enthusiastic way. This job will entail working at an extremely fast pace, and will require working cooperatively with and through people in order to complete tasks, and will be integral in motivating others. The job requires team or collaborative work within the organization, and will be integral in bringing out the best in others. This job will require a strong sense of urgency, initiative, and drive to get things done correctly, with emphasis on working with and through people in the process. Understanding people well and using that understanding effectively in motivating and persuading others to act, will be an important aspect of the job.
- Must have five to ten years of technical experience and knowledge of radios and/or RF communication devices.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Familiar with FCPA (Foreign Corrupt Practices Act), LC (Letter of Credit), and foreign contracts desirable.
- Must be able to adapt to constant changing environments and able to travel extensively internationally.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to make independent decisions and take responsibility for them.
- Must be focused and details oriented.
- Must be bilingual in Spanish & English.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and reflect positive leadership skills.
- Datron is an equal opportunity / affirmative action / disability / protected veteran employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce.
- Datron participates in the United States Department of Homeland Security's E-Verify program.
- Datron promotes a drug free work environment